As usual new Software and new Firmware notifications will be automatic, and system will prompt user of the presence of new updates once powered unit is connected to a Windows PC or Android devices or iOS devices with Internet connection active.
For those with Brain2/iKon2 that do not frequently use the APP/Software (because the controller is fine as it was set up), let’s take a look at what is coming in the next update:
- Software 3.3.003, Firmware 3.3.003 (41°) 20 January 2020
NOTE: Immediately after switching from a previous version of the firmware to this version (or jumping to a successive version), check the movement of the cyclic servos. In some rare cases, with some configurations may be necessary to go to the “Servo Setup (Output)” panel of the Wizard and reselect “Refresh Frequency (Hz)” by clicking to the right of the cursor and then returning to the previous position..
- Now with a Reset to factory defaults, all servo output are disactivated ***** see NOTE *****
- New Wizard panels layout to prevent radio channel signals from being wrongly reversed to correct servo directions
- With Spektrum telemetry, in the transmitter “Telemetry” page of Voltage/RPM/Temperature the Temperature value displayed is the higher between Temp1 and Temp2
- With NEW SRXLv2 protocol, the automatic assignment of channel is executed also after a power cycle for a Spektrum Bind by software
- After an automatic assignment of channels, now also the Channel Assignments page in Advanced -> Common -> Receiver, is automatically updated
- When in panel “Receiver Selection” of the Wizard an already selected icon is selected/clicked again no change of the channel assignment is done to the default values (default values are loaded only during the change of the selected icon)
- Added “Load Diagnostic Setting” selection in the list of loadable parameters from a configuration file
- With F.Port receiver, improved Integration transmissions for Servos parameters
- Added in the Brain2FrSky.zip new LUA script for Integration with FrSky X-Lite Transmitters
- Added in the Brain2FrSky.zip some transmitters configuration examples (“.OTX” files)
- Revised labels, instructions and balloons (also labels on integrations)
- Improvements/optimization/compression/size reduction/speed up of the code
Android / iOS app’s:
All the new functions and improvements already listed for this “Software & “Firmware” release
As usual for the Android and especially iOS app publication is needed some more time not dependent from us but from Google and especially Apple.