Ikon2 BT & R161 rec...

Notifications
Clear all

Ikon2 BT & R161 receiver telemetry help.

nguyenlleo87
(@nguyenlleo87)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  
20210711 114032

its possible to connect spot & rssi telemetry from r-161 receiver to brain2? how? plz show me how it's wiring
I have ikon2 Bluetooth, using r161 radiomaster receiver. I seen 4-5-6 on brain2 which pin it go to?

Topic Tags
BrainDev
(@customercare)
Member Admin

Flash your R161 with F.Port firmware, select F.Port inverted icon in the "Receiver Selection" panel 3 of the Wizand, read teh lateral instructions, then see the connections in to the successive Wizard panel 4.

ReplyQuote
BrainDev
(@customercare)
Member Admin

With receivers that use the F.Port protocol, as explained in the instructions in panel 3 and the connection diagram in panel 4 that appears if the F.Port INVERTED icon was selected, the only connection required is to connect the S.Port output to the CH3 connector of the Brain2 control units.

AS EXPLAINED BOTH IN THE INSTRUCTIONS AND IN THE PANEL 4 SCHEME YOU MUST NEVER CONNECT VOLTAGE TO CONNECTOR CH4-5-6 BUT ONLY SIGNALS!

Inside the F.Port frames there are both channel data and telemetry data and Integrations input and output (bidirectional).

No connection is ever required between any type of receiver and the CH4-5-6 connector. It is not written anywhere!!!

As shown in the connection diagrams of panel 4, to the CH4-5-6 connector can be connected the telemetry signals coming out from the ESCs, which are decoded, read, saved in the Flight Logs and also transmitted on the F.Port bus to the receiver, which can then send them to ground to the transmitter, where various types of alarms can be triggered according to the current consumed by the battery, according to the temperature, the maximum instantaneous current etc. etc.

As explained at the bottom of the "Connections" instructions of the panel 6, for the optional telemetry connections (dashed lines) you must refer to the manual PDF "Telemetry" in the section "MANUALS".

ReplyQuote
Join Waitlist We will inform you when the product arrives in stock. Just leave your valid email address below.
Email Quantity We won't share your address with anybody else.