Clear all

JR 9503H DSMX 2.4ghz

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@goetzbarstow)
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

I know this transmitter is a senior citizen but I have owned it since 2014 with never a problem. I'm new to FBL systems and after researching those units available I decided on your unit. It appears your system for the price offers some options others don't. So with that said is your Brain 2 unit compatible with my transmitter. The helicopter it will be used on is an Align 470LT that I purchased as a combo kit. It included a MicroBeastX Plus but after reading many reviews I choose not to use it.

(@customercare)
Reputable Member Admin Registered

Our flight control units work with practically all types of transmitters on the market.

In your specific case you can:
a) Connect the individual outputs of the various channels coming out of the receiver to the appropriate inputs of our flight control unit ("Standard Receiver" setting).

b) Connect the single X-bus serial output to the appropriate input of our flight control unit by setting the serial protocol “b” (“X-Bus b” setting).

c) Connect one or two DSM satellites to the appropriate inputs exactly as with Spektrum satellites ("DSM" setting).

All you have to do is choose the solution you prefer (also based on the type of receiver you have).

ReplyQuote
Join Waitlist We will inform you when the product arrives in stock. Just leave your valid email address below.
Email Quantity We won't share your address with anybody else.