I installed a Brain 2 unit into my new XL Power 520 with following hardware:

- XL Power 520

- Cyclic Servos GDW DS590 MG

- Tail SPG01 (is listed)

- XL Power 4025 Motor

- HW 120 A V4 Platinum

- Main Blades Response 500mm

- SPM 4651T (is listed via SRXL2)

Unfortunatelly some of this hardware is not listed in the Wizard.

Please find attached my Brain file.

Could you please check if my unlisted "placeholders" make sense? Is it planned to enlarge the data base in the Wizard?

Thanks a lot in advance!

BrainDev
(@customercare)
Member Admin

Panel 1 is set up correctly.

Data selections in this panel are not mandatory. Any model with any configuration can be easily and fully configured with the subsequent panels of the Wizard.
The data in panel 1 only serves to pre-configure some values of the subsequent panels for those using the most famous, most widespread and most used brands, facilitating and simplifying the setup for the majority of users. This data may also be useful in the event of service requests from the majority of users.
The data in panel 1 may not even be configured by leaving it as it is by default because everything can be done in the subsequent panels of the wizard.
We will continue to add new entries with each new release of the software, although we will mainly do so for the most well-known, popular, and user-used brands. On the other hand, it is useless to add the various sub-brands or new rebranded products of more famous brands, because these types of products appear on the market by the dozen every week.

ReplyQuote
Join Waitlist We will inform you when the product arrives in stock. Just leave your valid email address below.
Email Quantity We won't share your address with anybody else.